Version number: CT101
Effective date: 20/11/2020
- These terms are in relation to CT24 Solutions Ltd, 3rd Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London. EC2A 4NE
- These are our terms and conditions which apply to our Service
- “Product” – the supply of booking reference, test kit, result and certificate to you the consumer.
- “Consumer” – an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside that person’s trade, business, craft or profession.
- “Kit” – the test kit which we send you in connection our Service.
- “Service” – our testing service including supplying you with the Kit, arranging for laboratory analysis and providing you with the test results.
How you order - and forming a contract with us
- Your order is an offer to enter a legal contract with us.
- Your order is placed through our website. Your order is placed and confirmed by clicking on the “Pay Now” or equivalent button. You can check and amend any errors before making an order by using the change function and/or the internet browser back button.
- We accept your offer and there is a binding legal contract when we send you a confirmation email.
Consumer right to cancel (“cooling off”)
- If you are a Consumer, you have the right to cancel this contract subject to the provisions set out below.
- You lose the right to cancel contracts for the supply of services which have been fully performed, i.e. completed.
- If you do have the right to cancel, please see the instructions at the end of this document.
Who can use our Service?
- You must not use, or attempt to use, our Service unless you are aged 18 or over and live permanently in the UK.
- You must not use, or attempt to use, our Service unless you are aged 18 or over and live permanently in the UK.
- You must not order our Service for use by any another person unless that person is 18 years or over and you have obtained their written consent or you are their parent/guardian. You must not pass the Kit to anyone else or re-sell our Service.
- Payment is in advance at the prices specified on our website at the time of your order.
- Subject to any applicable “cooling off” rights as explained above, you are legally committed to pay once we confirm your order.
- We may offer discount codes from time to time. Such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered and are not transferrable or redeemable for cash. Unless otherwise stated: codes (1) are only available for future new orders placed online; (2) cannot be used retrospectively; (3) can only be redeemed once per customer; and (4) expire after 12 months. You cannot use more than one discount code per transaction unless we state otherwise; if we do so, the order in which the codes are to be applied is in our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to reject any discount code if we consider that it is being used in breach of these terms. Discount codes are subject to any additional specific terms and conditions which are specified at the point of issue. We reserve the right to discontinue or otherwise modify any discount codes at any time without prior notice.
Use of our Service
- Your order
- You promise that all information that you supply to us in connection with your order is accurate and not misleading and that you will tell us if there are any important changes.
- Delivering the Kit
- Delivery is included in the order and subject to the outlined terms unless otherwise stated.
- We send orders as soon as the order is received.
- Delivery is included in the order and subject to the outlined terms
- We aim to send you the Kit so that is arrives during the time slot you have specified. We aren’t responsible for delays in delivery (a) if due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control and where we could not have taken reasonable steps to deal with the delay or (b) if you haven’t given us correct delivery details/instruction.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you and or someone is at home to receive the test.
- It is your responsibility to communicate with the courier and make reasonable arrangements to receive the test kit.
- Sending you the test results
- We will take reasonable steps to email you the test results and certificates within the agreed timescale after the results have been analysed by our Lab (unless our website says differently). It is your responsibility to contact us promptly if you have not received notification of your results within the expected period.
- Disclaimers and limitations
- You acknowledge that, as with any medical test, 100% accuracy of our tests cannot be guaranteed. For example, there is always a risk of either a “false positive” or a “false negative” test result. Also, there is a risk that the test will not cover a new Covid variant. Accordingly, we are not legally responsible for incorrect test results and you rely on the test results at your own risk.
- We do not supply medical advice. You agree to consult your own doctor if you require medical advice in relation to the test results or any symptoms.
- We do not promise that our results certificates will be accepted by any particular airline, government or other authority. It is your responsibility to ensure that the certificates are suitable for any particular purpose for which you require them.
- We reserve the right to destroy any sample following the transmission of test results.
Suspending or ending our Service
We reserve the right at any time, without refund, to suspend or end our Service if have reason to suspect that your use of our Service is in breach of our terms and conditions or if any amount due to us is unpaid or charged back.
Restrictions on our legal responsibility – very important
- Nothing in this agreement in any way limits or excludes our liability for negligence causing death or personal injury or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for anything which may not legally be excluded or limited. In this section, any reference to us includes our employees and agents, who have the right to enforce this agreement.
- If you are a Consumer, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty owed to you by us;
- such loss or damage was not reasonably foreseeable (meaning it was not an obvious consequence of our breach or not contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this contract);
- (and to the extent that) such loss or damage is your fault, for example by not complying with this agreement; or
- such loss or damage relates to a business of yours.
- If you are a Consumer, you will be responsible to us for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage we suffer (including claims made by other people) resulting from your breach of this agreement or misuse of our Service.
- The following clauses apply only if you are not a Consumer:
- Our liability of any kind (including our own negligence) for any act or omissions or series of connected acts or omissions is limited to the total fees paid or payable by you to us in connection with our Service in the 12 months before the act or omissions complained of.
- In no event (including our own negligence) will we be liable for any:
- economic losses (including, without limit, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings);
- loss of goodwill or reputation;
- special, indirect or consequential losses; or
- damage to or loss of data
- (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such losses).
- You will indemnify us against all claims and liabilities directly or indirectly related to your use of the Service and/or breach of this agreement.
- To the extent allowed by law, you and we exclude all terms, whether imposed by statute or by law or otherwise, that are not expressly stated in this agreement.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us with respect to its subject matter and supersedes any previous communications or agreements between us. We both acknowledge that there have been no misrepresentations and that neither of us has relied on any pre-contractual statements. Liability for misrepresentation (excluding fraudulent misrepresentation) relating to the terms of this agreement is excluded.
Things we can’t control
We are not liable for failure to perform or delay in performing any obligation under this agreement if the failure or delay is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control including third party telecommunication failures and epidemics/pandemics.
Transferring this contract to someone else
We may transfer all or part of our rights or duties under this agreement provided we take reasonable steps to ensure that your rights under this agreement are not prejudiced. As this agreement is personal to you, you may not transfer any of your rights or duties under it without our prior written consent.
This contract is under English law and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of the United Kingdom.
We may send all notices under this agreement by email to the most recent email address you have given us. You can send notices to our email address shown below. Headings used in this agreement are for information and not binding. If any part of this agreement is ineffective or unenforceable for any reason, the rest of the agreement will still apply. If either of us overlooks any breach of this agreement by the other, it can still be actioned later. A person who is not a party to this agreement can’t enforce it unless the agreement says otherwise. The parties are independent contractors and, except as otherwise specifically stated above, nothing in this agreement make any party as agent, employee or representative of the other.
If you have any complaints, please contact us via the contact details shown below.
- Company name: CT24 Solutions Ltd
- Trading name: CT24
- Country of incorporation: England and Wales.
- Registered number: 12957542
- Registered office and trading address: 3rd Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE
- Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
RIGHT TO CANCEL (“COOLING OFF”)
The following applies if you have the right to cancel this contract (as explained above):
Right to cancel
- You have the right to cancel any purchase before the test is despatched. This will be subject to a full refund.
- Any cancellation requests made after the tests are despatched but before they have been processed will subject to a 50% refund. The tests will not be processed following this cancellation.
- Any cancellation requests made after the test has been processed will receive no refund.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us CT24 Solutions Ltd, of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail).
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
- If you cancel this contract within the above time period, we will reimburse you as per the terms above.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- No refunds or cancellations will be issued once tests have been processed. There are no refunds for delays in processing results.
- CT24 Solutions Ltd hold no liability for the delivery of tests from Royal Mail. If Royal Mail fail to deliver samples or tests to be processed by CT24 (ie at our Laboratory) then we cannot offer a refund. Test kits can be resent to retake if required.